So Inappropriate!

Being unemployed means I have tons of time to do super fun things, like watch daytime television. Today I tuned in to watch Tyra, and boy, oh boy was it a nightmare!

Her guests were Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner from the movie Twilight, and I think it was the most uncomfortable interview I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure there's a guy being interrogated at Guantanamo Bay thinking, "Wow, I'm getting off easy compared to those two!" (Okay, probably not, but you get the idea.)

First, Tyra came at them with way too much energy. She was bouncing around in her seat and putting on an awful British accent (much to Robert's embarrassment). Her first question to Robert was that she heard that, since he plays a vampire, that his fans have asked him to bite them. With embarrassment, he admitted that this was true, and then Tyra insisted that he bite her. He really didn't want to, but she basically refused to move the interview forward until he bit her--and then she freaked out about how good it felt to have him bite her. Then she complimented Taylor's teeth, but declined to have him bite her.

She next said that their fans are forming Team Robert and Team Taylor fan groups--and proved it by giving them G-strings printed with Team Robert and Team Taylor, which the boys obviously didn't want. Poor Taylor didn't even want to touch his!

Then Tyra proved that the people around her lie to her. She says, "And I hear one of you is a big fan of the show." Robert and Taylor just looked at each other. After a brief awkward silence, she says, "Robert, I hear you watch the show." He looked completely baffled and said, "Oh, I just wasn't sure if Taylor had said it too." So then she asked him what episode of her show had been his favorite, and he tried to politely extract himself by saying he couldn't pick just one. My guess is what really happened was that Robert's people told Tyra's people he had seen the show before, and Tyra's people told her he watched it all the time.

She finished the show by noting once again that Robert Pattinson bit her and mentioning how hot these boys are (Taylor, by the way, confessed to being underage). It was just creepy and pervy, and I've never seen two boys more uncomfortable or a grown woman more oblivious to how inappropriate her behavior was.

1 comments:

diapers retarded said...

Holy crap! I still haven't seen it yet, but I saw the soup clip of her forcing pattinson to bite her and i cringed. Glad to know my instincts are still solid!