Giving Thanks

Oh, it is that time of year. Let's make a list of things to be Thankful for:

1. That J was not at home when his house was burgled last week, and that, while he lost some stuff, nothing was irreplaceable. (Please note that ferrets are not particularly good guard animals, especially when they are caged.)

2. That the price of gas went down, just as I lost my job.

3. That I have a job interview on Monday!!

4. That J's mom is a super-good cook (even better than me) and she's making dinner tomorrow!

5. Family and friends (which should go without saying).

6. That even though my roommate has been traveling a lot and is only home one day a week, she's still willing to to pitch in and pay half for the gas and electric.

7. That you can return Blockbuster Online rentals to the store, so I'm never without a movie!

8. Fat pants, after consuming 15 pounds of food on Thanksgiving!

9. Internet full of weird, weird pictures whose copyrights I can infringe upon to post to my blog.

Happy Day of Giving Thanks, all!

0 comments: