Fail

So, knowing the people who read my blog, I suspect I may not be the last person alive to have seen this, so I'm going to share it around with all of you. Please meet FailBlog.org.

While I really hate to be around people who are stupid, I enjoy the fruits of stupidity's labor. And these fruits are all ripe for harvest on FailBlog. So please check it out and enjoy.

I have posted my personal favorite here--a favorite not just because it's the worst possible spelling mistake one could make when trying to attract minor boys to a softball team, but also because when I saw this for the first time, the girl sitting next to me says, "I wonder what that was supposed to say..." Mmm...creative thinking fail!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Okay, so maybe I deserve a "Fail" sticker all my own, but what was it meant to read? My assumption is "Annual," but then that would be a "Spelling Fail" and not a "Font Fail."

So, please, in all your dearly appreciated wisdom, help a brotha out here and tell me what it is supposed to. say

popcultchick said...

It is supposed to read Annual. We are talking about a website that posted a category called "Meat Snack Fail" on a picture of a condom display (which, in all fairness, was labeled Meat Snacks).